I got to boogie. On the disco round, oh yea. I love that song.
I am a born night owl. I could sit up all night long reading magazines, watching TV, cleaning the house. I get sleepy shortly after dinner, but as soon as it hits about 10:30pm along comes a second wind. Unfortunately my kids wake up between 6 and 7 in the morning, so staying up late is not such a great plan. My dear husband is kind enough to drag me to bed every night...making me turn off the damn light and go to sleep. If he didn't, I would stay up all night and be miserable every day.
Tonight he is working. He worked all day....and then had to go back in at about 9. Who knows when he will get home. He is a computer geek and they are making some changes/updates to their network. He could be home any minute or it could be 3am. Since he is not here, I am still awake.
On another note:
Tomorrow is my grandma's 87th birthday. She lives in Michigan, but about a week and a half ago she fell and broke three ribs and punctured her lung. She is okay...was in the hossy for about a week. My uncle (mom's bro) and his wife are total punks and didn't even visit her (they live 20 minutes away). THEN they left her in the hossy and took their rich snobby selves to their cabin on Lake Michigan for the weekend. Unreal. My aunt (mom's sis) is single and has been taking care of Grandma for the last 1o years when anything happens. She has been wonderful and deserves a bit of a break. So mom drove up there to get her and bring her back here. She LOVES to visit us....she adores the great-grand babies...she has 7 of them!
We are going to work on convincing her to move here for good while she is visiting. She will at least be here until after Christmas. I love when she is here.
Since her birthday is tomorrow, the sisters and I decided we will celebrate on Friday night. Grandma is so prim and proper and never wants anyone to go to trouble for her, she will be so honored. I am excited to see her! She got here last weekend, but the kids have been sick and I haven't wanted to subject her to our ills.
Okay, I must now drag myself to bed so that I can function tomorrow. Thanks for reading my blabbering. :)
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My DH does the same thing for me. Drags my sorry butt to bed, shuts off the light and says "sleep." My sleep schedule has suffered a lot since I haven't had him around to enforce "bedtime." :)
Post a Comment