Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm IT.

My very sweet and beautiful friend Elisabeth tagged me...so, here goes!


8 things I’m passionate about:
1. My husband and children
2. My parents/inlaws/sisters and their families
3. Reading
4. My children's education
5. My friends
6. Organization
7. Television
8. Helping people in need

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Drove to another town to deliver a toy I sold to another mommy.
2. Drove my big girls to school.
3. Moved the desktop computer onto a new (old) desk.
4. Rearranged and cleaned Jake's room since he will be here next week.
5. Rearranged my living room to see where the Christmas tree will go since we have new furniture.
6. Put up the Christmas tree, since I am very visual and have to see things myself before I decide if they will work or not.
7. Listened to my 2yo squeal 'iiisss cwrimas mama!' all afternoon...she loves the lights.
8. Created a powerpoint of what I want my league mousepad calendars to look like since the pdf provided by the website would not work. Again the visual thing...I had to see to it for myself.

8 things I do now:
1. Play with my kids all day long
2. Keep my husband and my life organized
3. Run an electrical league
4. Workathome customer service
5. Go to playdates with other mommies
6. Decide what we are going to have for dinner for up to a month at a time
7. Keep the finances in order, well, as best I can, anyway.
8. FaceBook.

8 things I cannot do:
1. Go to sleep without a kiss from the hubs.
2. Leave my kids for more than a couple of hours.
3. Keep a straight face when one of the girls farts.
4. Drink alcohol...I don't like how it makes me feel.
5. Math
6. Go through a day without caffeine
7. Sing well.
8. Shop in big crowds.

8 things I often say:
1. You're my favorite.
2. No way, Jose.
3. Hug&Kiss
4. Be a good example!
5. Make good choices.
6. Get your finger out of your nose....EW, don't eat those.
7. Use you words.
8. *in my head* f*ck f*ck f*ck

8 favorite TV shows:
1. ER
2. Survivor
3. How I Met Your Mother4. Brothers & Sisters5. The Soup
6. The Starter Wife
7. Project Runway
8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer8 favorite foods:1. Steak
2. Lobster3. Hubby's deer kebobs
4. Cherry pie
5. Fresh fish
6. French Fries
7. Green beans
8. Mushrooms

8 things you may not have known about me:
1. My goal in life was always to have babies, raising my girls is the only career I have ever wanted.
2. I love customer service, waitressing, in particular. My favorite jobs have all been in restaurants.
3. When I was in middle school I couldn't sleep one night, so I repeated the alphabet backwards over and over...the next morning I had it memorized and I never forgot it.
4. I love to dance. Love love love it. I spent many of my youngers days on the dance floor, mostly at country dance clubs, line dancing. I would love to start doing it again.
5. My stepson Jacob was one of the biggest reasons I fell in love with my husband.
6. I got a 3 day in-school suspension in high school for fighting. It wasn't really a fight at all, but the teacher who saw the confrontation did not like me, so he exaggerated things. Those three days were my three favorite days of my high school career.
7. Some nights at bedtime I have mini panic attacks, worrying that I may not wake up and will leave my husband and kids on their own. It's one of my worst fears...that I will die and leave everything to my husband to do himself. Of course along with that I fear losing my husband or one of my babies. I usually have to get out of bed and read a book for awhile to calm myself.
8. I have serious anxiety around people who are sick and throwing up. I get nervous and nauseous if someone mentions they have a stomach ache.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

First of all, you think I'm a "from" and not a "friend"? =)

Secondly - I am 100% completely like you on the stomach ache stuff. Can't stand it. The few times that Hudson has puked (thank goodness it's only been a few times) I've been so proud of myself I've had to call my mom! LOL!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

I'm cracking up about the in-school suspension. You go girl!

Unknown said...

Hi Heather!

Give me an email at misobrien at yahoo dot com!!

You won giveaway #5

Thanks!
Misty