Thursday, September 4, 2008

PBS Kids!

Today was a busy day for us. Dad worked from home today, mostly because he worked overnight last night, making some network changes. Since he was home, the girls and I decided to get out of his way.


A group of ladies from one of my mommy groups was heading to Chuck E Cheese, so I thought it would be fun to tag along! We decided last minute this morning to go, so they weren't expecting us! We arrived at about 9:30 and realized that the only people there were our friends! HOORAY! We played and played until about 11, then came home, ate lunch and headed off to take Big Girl to school!

Next Biggest Girl and I hung out and did a big dinosaur puzzle, just the two of us, while Little Girl took her nap. It was fun to just play with NBG...she is such a sweet thing.

At 2:30 we left to get BG. She had a ton of fun at school, though she did proclaim several times that she really really missed NBG today...it was very sweet.

I had an errand to run for one of my jobs, so we headed out of town, too the big city post office, then hit the old Walmart for some groceries. We made it home by 5:50....just in time for me to change my wet clothes (did I mention that it poured down rain ALL day? Nothing like pushing a cartload of groceries and wrangling kids in the pouring down rain!!) and get downstairs to start work at 6pm.

Phew.

No comments: